If you have completed your 10th or 12th and are confused about the choice between further studies and taking up money earning job then it is not a rare thing. This dilemma is faced by mostly every students that pass the 10th and 12th exam.
So here I present you with some private and government jobs that you can choose from after your 10th and 12th Also check Upcoming Railway Recruitment
Jobs after 12th
- Bank Clerk Jobs-One must not be of any specific stream for applying in his job. Any 12th graduate can opt for this and is a good choice for economical purpose as there is slow but steady income in this field. Recently SBI clerk recruitment took place which acted as great opportunity for 12th
- Teaching Jobs-It may act as one of the most favorable job for 12th pass as all that is required is a bit of concern and hard work. Government jobs in this sector will require B.Ed.(Bachelor of education) and to crack CTET.
- Internship under CA-For commerce students aiming to be a CA someday, working under a professional CA would be a great choice as they would learn as well as earn at the same time.
- Freelance Writer-For someone who has got a great writing or creative skill working under some newspaper or magazine won’t be a bad deal as they can go big one settled
Jobs After 10th
In the present world their might not be much for a 10th pass to do as a regular salary job but there are a few jobs that might interest you-
- Indian Navy-10th pass individuals can apply as apprentice for Indian Navy where you can have a quality life in the field serving the nation and even earning some money.
- Indian Army-Soldiers with general duty can be achieved if you pass the qualification of Indian Army and the requirement is 10th pass with 45% of recognized board.
- Clerks-You can apply for any vacancies if there are for state government offices for the post of clerk as generally all they as qualifications is 10th